Saturday 10 March 2012

Stamping and Fabric

Todays experiment was to see if I could stamp onto fabric successfully.

The answer happily was YES





The fabric is just cheap as chips calico (£1.50 a metre from Ikea)
I used plum archival ink to stamp which worked really well.
All in all I am very pleased with my experiment this afternoon. Ideal makes for charity and craft fayres because you can make them for next to nothing and sell reasonably cheaply.  I call them stockingfillers.
Next lot I think I shall fill with lavender or rose petals.   Okidoki off to see what I can stamp on next....
Till next time peeps...
Paula Xx




3 comments:

  1. Your experiment has worked beautifully... Those hearts are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous Paula! :o)
    I met another dog called BellaBoo yesterday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes, the hearts look fab with the touch of gingham!

    ReplyDelete