Thursday 16 February 2012

Crafty Thursday

After all my hard efforts yesterday with housework and gardening, I promised myself a crafty day today.

Finished the mini-book I started earlier in the week.  I have added to the front cover as it looked a bit unbalanced before and have kept it simple inside.


We have some lovely pictures from the Lake District so I am going to get the OH to photoshop some to make them look vintage and print them in sepia.




Spent the rest of the time playing with my new stamps.


Suzi Blu - Love her

and



Stampotique - Love her too
I am signing off now because the PC is being a pain and taking forever to load things
TTFN Paula Xxx
  










4 comments:

  1. A lovely book. I hope you show it to us when you have finished it as well? I love the Lake District.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book looks lovely and your two quirky girls are great on their tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab lloking book & love the Suzi Blu !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely book and tags, the warm colours are lush

    ReplyDelete