Tuesday 7 February 2012

Valentines

Today I have a poorly laptop, so am having to use hubbys desktop which is just not the same.

I have spent this morning sorting some things out for a Valentines Fayre on Sunday which is being hosted by the charity I volunteer for.   I am having a table as BellaBoos Attic, and hopefully will sell some of my ever increasing makes.


SomeBunny Loves You and a basket full of love heart tokens



Stamped and embellished love tags


And some Felt Heart Brooches

Love is in the air...............

4 comments:

  1. Love the gingham bunny ears! Good luck with the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bunnies... Hope you have lots of sales...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty hope the Fayre goes well, I love those rabbits too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all goes well ... it should ... your makes are absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete