Sunday 5 February 2012

First Ever Blog

Hello and Welcome to my first ever Blog.
Having spent ages this evening setting everything up with the help of my lovely Daughter Kat,  it will be short and sweet.

The aim is to blog about all the things crafty that help to keep me sane and happy. I love love love making things, and hope to share them with you along the way.

BTW my name is Paula, not Bella.   BellaBoo is my little Chorkie, 6 years old and a real spitfire. My other dog is Amba, 12 years old now and slowing down a bit, but still loves his walkies

This is BellaBoo


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland, Paula. Your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land and a very addictive habit. Lovely looking blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Paula !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - and what a fantastic blog you have created - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete